Chiropractic care can restore healthy function to your spine, nervous system and the related muscles to get you moving again. Chiropractors are specialists in adjusting the vertebrae of the spine and other joints of the body. Chiropractic adjustments help relieve pain and restore normal movement – so you can enjoy your everyday activities again as quickly as possible.
Online Booking - Chiropractic Appointment Information
45 Minute Appointment - "45 mins":
- You are a New Chiropractic Patient (NOT including children aged 12 and younger). If you fail to do so, your reserved appointment will not have adequate time allocated to perform all the components of a first visit, and you will have to finish your treatment at another time. Also, please remember to arrive 15 minutes early to view a short video and fill out intake paperwork. Additional information regarding the first visit can be reviewed here.
- You are a New OR Existing Patient with injuries related to a Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) or you have suffered a Workplace Injury (WSIB). MVA and WSIB claims require the completion of additional paperwork which demands more time.
30 Minute Appointment - "30 mins":
- You are already a patient of the clinic and have a new problem or have not seen your doctor in over a year. If you do not, the doctor may not have enough time booked to properly reassess, diagnose, and treat your concern. Also, please arrive a few minutes early to update your file.
- You are making a New Chiropractic Patient appointment for a child (aged 12 and younger). Please arrive 15 minutes early to view a short video and fill out intake paperwork. Additional information regarding the first visit can be reviewed here.
- You routinely have 30 minute appointments or have multiple concerns that you would like your chiropractor to address. This appointment type ensures that adequate time is reserved for you.
15 Minute Appointment - "15 mins":
- You are looking to book a standard visit.