ATTENTION: If making your first online appointment please fully read the information below to minimize any confusion with respect to your booked appointment.
Online booking is available for a number of our practitioners. Please select your desired practitioner to be directed to the appropriate schedule. However, please be aware that all appointment availability may NOT be visible and that exceptions can be made on a case by case basis. To learn about more potential appointment options or to discuss your circumstances please phone the office at 519-725-1300.
1. The online system will only allow booking for tomorrow onward. If you desire an appointment today, you will need to call the office.
2. You CANNOT cancel your appointment online. Call the office if you need to do so.
3. Currently when booking online, you will need to create a Username and Password to do so, and your username is your email address. But, if two people share an email address, currently they both cannot create 2 accounts using the same email address. In this case, please have one member of the family make multiple appointments for each member who would be coming. For instance, if a mother has 3 children (and the children do not have their own email addresses) and would like to make appointments for the whole family, she would need to make 4 appointments for herself, and when the family arrives, the appointments will be changed to the correct individuals.
Note for Chiropractic Patients:
45 Minutes - Please select "45 mins" if:
- You are a New Chiropractic Patient (NOT including children aged 12 and younger). If you fail to do so, your reserved appointment will not have adequate time allocated to perform all the components of a first visit, and you will have to finish your treatment at another time. Also, please remember to arrive 15 minutes early to view a short video and fill out intake paperwork. Additional information regarding the first visit can be reviewed here.
- You are a New OR Existing Patient with injuries related to a Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) or you have suffered a Workplace Injury (WSIB). MVA and WSIB claims require the completion of additional paperwork which demands more time.
30 Minutes - Please select "30 mins" if:
- You are already a patient of the clinic and have a new problem or have not seen your doctor in over a year. If you do not, the doctor may not have enough time booked to properly reassess, diagnose, and treat your concern. Also, please arrive a few minutes early to update your file.
- You are making a New Chiropractic Patient appointment for a child (aged 12 and younger). Please arrive 15 minutes early to view a short video and fill out intake paperwork. Additional information regarding the first visit can be reviewed here.
- You routinely have 30 minute appointments or have multiple concerns that you would like your chiropractor to address. This appointment type ensures that adequate time is reserved for you.
15 Minutes Please select "15 mins" if:
- You are looking to book a standard visit.